Monday, March 8, 2010

SWOON














I am still wanting 500 colored pencils!!!! ...I just can't seem to get over the lovely design of the display options and the enormous variety of hues! I dream of the wall display being in my art classroom, however impractical it may be... Too, I dream of them in my studio... in my living room... in my bedroom... Really, there is no inappropriate location to admire such a beautiful spectrum of color. Let's be serious; colored pencils are a universal material and an essential building block to be used by anyone for anything at any moment, providing infinite opportunity for creation by the hand of the beholder!! I'm hoping that professing my love for these pencils will convince the internet deities to send them to me!! Pretty please?









Too, I am still in love with exploring the idea of an origami installation in the art classroom, especially after seeing this image found on wise craft:



Swoon
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment