Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ffwd!

After a bit of repose with the blog, I'm back and would like to share some of the images of Ffwd recipes I've made, but haven't posted over the past several weeks, beginning with this week's Garlicky Crumb-Coated Broccoli. Please forgive my absence! Though, I will keep things short and sweet, as each one of these recipes were wonderful, as is! (No complaints from my household!! :)) Sorry about my poor quality iPhone photographs. I will step it up for next week's post! :)





9 comments:

  1. Your beggar's linguine looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this dish too. It is nice to be in a group with so many good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the memories. I should put together another batch of the breakups over the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back with us. AND that you've been enjoying the recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you to be playing catch up - some week's certainly get busy but it is nice to know that you can just jump back in. Looks like you had an extremely positive outing with these recipes. We enjoyed them all - Nana's household and mine...though the Garlicky Broccoli is absolutely over the top. Though because of your photo I am now craving the Beggar's linguine again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never got to make the salted butter breakups. It looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I still haven't posted on the salted butter break-ups. I must remedy that this week, as we loved them. I especially like your presentation of the Beggar's Linguine - looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Garlicky Crumb Coated Broccoli is something I've never tried - and now feel like it's mandatory! I bet the textures and flavors are oh so yummy. That pasta also looks so fresh - is it served cold or hot? I'm glad you're back, bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete