Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Bit of Whimsy

This morning as I sipped on my green tea and perused through my regular blogs, one of which is ohjoy!, I stumbled upon a beautiful grouping of images that Joy has curated which she titles, paper crane perfection.

I think that these gorgeous little sculptures are organized in such an interesting way that has me thinking of installations. As a student teacher, it became blatant that the students LOVE to make origami. What a wonderful project and exploration would it be to create an origami installation with students. I'll be locking this idea in the vault for use at a later date!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am envision a 7th grade origami installation at Vail Pride Day. Hummmm.....I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for sharing the awesome idea. :D

    ReplyDelete