Friday, January 29, 2010

"Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" -Gaga

It's official. I am a survivor of a cross-country road trip with my Grandparents. It was rough at times; one can imagine how exhausting it can be to sit like a sardine in the backseat of a jam-packed, mid-sized car for 8 hours a day, day after day, participating in and witnessing arguments surrounding what is the best route to take? what's faster? what city are we coming up to? how many miles? where are we going to stop? do they have a Best Western there?!... despite these trials and tribulations, we made it to Arizona in one piece which means I have returned to the blogger world! I have been jonesing to catch up on all of my blog-reading and what I've missed in world events within the past few weeks! I'm feeling energized and believe, after a weekend of rejuvenation, I'll be running in full gear, fully up-to-date!

Speaking of rejuvenation and salubrious efforts, I did stumble upon a blog post which I feel is quite appropriate, today and for the weekend, as I attempt to re-enter reality, jumping into the swing of things. As a lover of tea, its taste, its abounding health benefits, its playful accouterments, and its aesthetic potential, I drink it at least twice daily and appreciate all varieties! Ashley English, with Design*Sponge, has provided quite a nice ode to tea, wrapping up January which happens to be "National Tea Month"; check it out here: Small Measures with Ashley.
I hope to return soon, refreshed and functioning with many findings and ideas to share, in addition to a visual diary of my road trip!

Happy Friday, all! Fellow little monsters: if I don't return before Sunday, don't forget to tune into the Grammy's!! Go GAGA! Ra-Ra-Ah-Ah-Ah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment