Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Novice Anew

It's a new year, a new decade, a new beginning!! As I've recently graduated from college with no certain sense of where I want to be and what I want to immediately do, I decided to create a blog for which I can ground what ideas, discoveries, explorations, research, and inspirations I have and conduct. In school, I studied Art Education (please view my e-portfolio here: http://eportfolio.cfa.arizona.edu/cover.php?portid=1093&eio=s) and this is where most of my interests lie; among art, creating art, education, early childhood education, the Reggio Emilia philosophy of education, critical theory, design, fashion, textiles and much more.
Since the beginning of the new year, I have been occupying myself with a lot of blog surfing, sketching, brainstorming, and creating. I hope to utilize this blog as an outlet to share my findings, my processes, and my creations here. Welcome to my journey! Enjoy :)

1 comment: