Friday, October 8, 2010

Wiksten


I, unabashedly, have a humungous girl crush on Jenny Gordy of Wiksten-made. For serious. Her blog is beautiful, she has impeccable taste, makes the most beautiful clothing and handknits, and is just an all around phenomenal gal. I envy her lifestyle as a lovely artist/maker with a fantastic studio with an awesome name (Dobbin Mews), a cute, city apartment, and a cute, loving hubby. I really, really, reeeeeeeeeally want to buy a Wiksten handknit item for Fall/Winter. *Sigh* Enough babbling.

(I'm really jealous of Jennifer Sarkilahti for getting these socks)

2 comments:

  1. I want to be cute, artsy and live in Brooklyn with my equally cute and artsy husband... awaiting my studio premier! Some girls have all the luck!!

    I think we should crash her next soiree. I love her stuff. The way she layered that romper is exceptionally lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?!?! She kind of rocks my world and I'm oozing with envy! I'm down with crashing their next soiree. Let's do it :)

    ReplyDelete