Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn


This is the first Fall I am experiencing with falling leaves, changing colors, crisp, cool nights, pumpkins out on doorsteps, in a very long time; since I was a little girl. And, I have to say, I am so deliriously happy about it! The prospect of apple cider, glowing candles, little kids all dressed up, smells of homey spices, beautiful, warm colors, leaves crunching beneath my feet, warm sun and cool air. . . what's not to love?!?!

Many of my fellow bloggers have been posting "to-do lists" and I'd like to share a list of things I would like to do in celebration of Fall. Please indulge me.

*Pick a pumpkin in a real pumpkin patch (Yes, I am 6 yrs old)
*Go on a hayride @ said pumpkin patch
*Roast a pumpkin and make something with it
*Create a really sweet jack-o-lantern
*Pick apples @ an orchard
*Pass out candy to little trick-or-treaters!!!!
*Take photos of the Fall foliage and demonstrate the passage of the season into Winter
*Break out the glory that are boots/scarves/jackets/thick socks (However, I am admittedly nervous about not being able to wear flip-flops all year round! You can't completely take the Arizona out of the girl)

By the way:
The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment